Saturday, November 8, 2014

Today is all about you... Happy twelve birthday

I am so blessed to have a daughter like her. She is my anchor, my confidant and my everything. Now that she is entering a teenage world, she might be my friend and my soulmate. I love her to the moon and back. I love her with all my heart.

8 months 

Hazirah

5 years old 

hazirah*at*5

9 years old

happy9thBirthday01

12 years old

  hazirah-01 hazirah-02


08.11.2014 - Happy Birthday to my dear daughter, may all of your dreams come true.

All I want for you is..
 - be all that you can be
 - be the best at what ever that you do
 - do what you love and get paid for it
 - be yourself
 - what ever you do in life never go beyond what stated in the Quran and Hadith
 - Remember Allah always
 - and remember me always especially in your du'a
 - be good and kind to others, especially to your brothers 
 - don't be afraid to make more money
 - work hard and work smart
 - love yourself and take a good care of it
 - eat well and live a healthy lifestyle
 - let pray and du'a be your weapon and tools 
 - let Quran and Hadith be your guide

And remember I will always love you no matter how old you get.

hazirah-03 hazirah-04

Muuaaahhh-- XOXO I love you so so much. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...