Monday, November 17, 2014

Project Life [Week 46]

Another busy busy week in November! I just realised that have a month has gone by. As of today I am still waiting for my iPhone to arrive. I just hope that they will not release the iPad Air 2 before I got my iPhone. I may not be stable enough to stop myself from owning one. I am not the kind of woman who indulge in jewelries, shoes, handbags or even clothes. I indulge in technology which is not a cheap indulgence.

I am not an affiliate, I am just a fan who really enjoy Project Life app

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FORTY SIX

PAGE 01
Week46-a-web

PAGE 02
Week46-b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week46-a-webWeek46-b-web

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...