Monday, November 3, 2014

Project Life [Week 44]

I am so tired lately. I wanted desperately to make exercise as part of my daily routine but somehow it seems so hard and difficult. Some days I've managed to do T25 routine effortlessly but somedays I just can't bring myself to hit play. If only those workout system is as easy as Project Life app. I can finished the layout without even thinking too much. 

I am not an affiliate, I am just a fan who really enjoy Project Life app

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FORTY FOUR

PAGE 01
Week44a-web

PAGE 02
Week44b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week44a-webWeek44b-web

Done with Project Life app and  Enjoy Life Value Kit . 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...