Sunday, November 2, 2014

Project 365 [Week forty four]

Week 44 is by far the best week ever. Not going to work on schedule is a plus for me and also there were so many interesting thing happened to me which makes my heart beat faster. I've always love changing and doing thing differently even though I don't adapt easily to change.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 300 - KM Workshop and Interim Report presentation at Glory Beach Resort, Port Dickson for three days. I came alone with my colleague and it was such a fun road trip for us.
day 300


day 301 - I brought Gone Girl book with me. I really need to finished reading the book before end of the month. So far I am only read two books this month and October is almost over.
day 301


day 302 - On our way back to Putrajaya. Today was cloudy with a promise of rain. I hope we get to Putrajaya before it rains. Oh by the way I am in Mitsubishi Car which belong to the lady beside me and she was driving. 
day 302


day 303 - I went to work today for the first time this week. I only planned to stay until 1:00pm because I have to rush back home, packed and get ready to go to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam for another meeting which was going to last for two days (almost)

day 303


day 304- Today was the day where we can preorder the iPhone 6 from our local telco online shop. Unfortunately maxis store were hang due to high traffic. I was so frustrated with the situation. Well, first let me take a selfie with some of the attendees and try to disguise my frustration.
day 304


day 305 - My son's graduation ceremony which was held at Dewan Keris, UKM Bangi. These was him and his friends. I just can't believe that he has grow up and become almost a young adult.

day 305


day 306 - My darling son with his color song on youtube, singing and repeating the words from the song. Such a beautiful sight!
day 306

------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty four.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...