Sunday, November 23, 2014

Project 365 [Week 47]

Another hectic week for me. I think the more the year is moving towards the end of the year, the more busy I get. Last week was a trip to Taiping for another meeting. This time half of my family is with me. Love the time that we spend together.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 321 - It was ICT & GIS Day at the office. This was the event that we dedicate to prompt ICT to everyone at the office. And one of the main features of the event was ICT photo booth.

day 321


day 322 - This little guy spend way too much time on youtube. He learns a lot from it like numbers, words and alphabets. I don't even know that there a basically thousands of contents dedicated to toddlers.

day 322


day 323 - On our way to Taiping. I think this was my first trip there. I have never been to Taiping before. The worst thing about the trip was the hotel - Hotel Seri Malaysia Taiping is the worst. They don't treat their customers well.
day 323


day 324 -The second day, we had a trip to Bird Sanctuary Park at Kuala Gula. I have never been there. I am not the kind of person who would go to a place like this. It's good to get away from your comfort zone and look at world from different perspective.

day 324


day 325 - I am back at home. The trip back was smooth and safe. In the evening I took my kids to IOI City Mall. It's a new mall located near our home. And I was so happy to hold and play with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+. I was holding iPhone 6+ in gold and it feels a little bit slippery. And the whole time I was thinking that iPhone 6+ wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.

day 325


day 326 - Another outing and this time at KLCC and once again we went to Machine store and play with the iPhone 6. And this photo was taken using the front camera of the iPhone 6. Not bad, not bad at all. 

day 326



day 327 - We spend most of the time at home and chill. Watching TV, Napping, cleaning, playing -together but not together. And my baby is now obsess with Toca Boca apps and I am obsess with making my iPad as my digital note taking apps. I am setting up my GoodNotes as my Day Planner for 2015. Still getting the hang of it. I intend to go fully digital in 2015.

day 327


-----------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty seven.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...