Sunday, November 16, 2014

Project 365 [ Week 46]

Week 46 was a week where I only went to the office three days only, the other two days I attended Transformation Management workshop at INTAN. I just realised something, I actually don't really mind the traffic jam. What stressed me out the most was I have to punch in the morning. I wish one day the government will phase out the punch card system. People are been working twenty four hours now, having a punch card system seems to create unnecessary stress.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 314 - I was planning my blog post for the next day and I thought taking a photo just for the post was a great idea. I used iPhone 5c in this photo. I wish Apple will make more phone like this, light, colourful, plastic and cheaper then the other.
day314

day 315 - My Transformation Management Workshop began today at INTAN Bukit Kiara. I don't want to be here but for the sake of learning, I close my eyes, be brave and drove by myself to Mount Kiara.
day315


day 316 - The second day was a group discussion. I think this year I have attended too many workshop with lots of discussion, brainstorming and presenting our ideas.
day316


day 317 - Suddenly I was excited to go to work today. I think taking a break from work really makes me appreciate my workplace.
day317


day 318 - It's Friday and we are making a last minute preparation for our Annual ICT Day on Monday. I was a little bit nervous. This is the first time that we host such event , actually we are co-hosting with GIS division.
day318


day 319- Saturday was usually family time and outing to a mall is one of our favourite activities
day319


day 320- It is a rehearsal day today. I was a little bit worried with the flow of the program. I meant after all the VIPs have left. Hopefully we will get the crowd for this program.
Day 320

-----------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty six.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...