Sunday, November 9, 2014

Project 365 [ Week 45 ]

Week 45 was such an interesting week. The hours and days move in a high speed pace. I wanted to breath and taking the time to feel the pain but I just didn't have the time to do so. In a way it is good because I sick of feeling helpless, stupid and heartbroken all the time. Anyway I try to force myself to be in the present, be happy and not sweat on the small stuff.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 307 - Another brainstorming session and this time it was at Mampu Cyberjaya. Today I was constantly moving, attending one event after another non stop until 7:00pm at night.
day 307


day 308 - I started listening to Cop town audiobook. Love what I heard so far. I need to find the ebook so that I can better understand the words and get more close to the words.
day 308


day 309 - Wednesday comes and goes. I was excited to go to work today. I am able to put on this blouse with feeling so tight in the arm.
day 309


day 310 - Meet these two ladies for lunch at Alamanda. They are both self employed. Independent from all the hassle of working for others. I really admire them.
day 310


day 311 - This little guy woke up early in the morning. He kept following me every where I go even though I assured him that I will not left him.
day 311


day 312 - Happy 12th Birthday to my daughter. So happy to see her grow up to be such a beautiful and creative girl.
day 312


day 313 - Sunday morning, learning to read and understand words from youtube channel.
day 313

------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty five.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

1 comment:

Amanina said...

what is that, project 365? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...