Saturday, November 1, 2014

November is for ..

Nov-is-for

November is for…..
  • SPM - Good luck to Hazim and other SPM candidates
  • iPhone 6 - yes I finally cave
  • continue with my One Little Word assignment for November
  • Organize my photos for October and upload them to flickr
  • keep up to date with my four simple goals before 2015
  • continue with my Focus T25 workout routine just to stay in shape (I hope)
  • make more scrapbook layouts with Project Life App and Life Lists Kit
  • hunt for beautiful pdf planner for 2015. I do plan to go fully digital with 2015 planner using Noteshelf App for iPad
  • watching the rest of The Listener TV series (season 2 and 3)
  • reorganise my bookshelf
  • watch at least three new movies this month
  • Project Life mini album project for Hanif [2014] - life as a two years old continues ( this will be my weekend project for November
  • since I am going to be travelling a lot this month, I am going to set a goal to read at least 2 books this month

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...