Tuesday, November 25, 2014

5 books I want to read before end of the year

The last two remaining months of the year is always the busiest weeks of the year. I have been struggling to read or even finished a book lately. So I decided to make four simple goals before 2015 to accomplished for the rest of the year. One of the goals is to read at least three more books. So here I am making at least five books that I wanted to read before end of the year. If I can crossed off three of the books from the list I will be very happy.

book-haul-17

Here are 5 books I want to read before end of the year

#1. Cop Town by Karin Slaughter

      - this is my first book / audiobook by Karin Slaughter. I did not expect to enjoy the book but I did. It's another cop story but set in 1970's where being a cop for a woman is not something acceptable by the society. 

#2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

   - I have all ready started reading the book but I have stop for awhile. It's not that they story isn't interesting, it's just that Gone Girl and Cop Town caught my attention. So I need to continue reading the book before I move on to Lola and the boy next door.

#3. MockingJay {Hunger games book 3} by Suzzane Collins

   - I have watched the Mockingjay:the Hunger Games Part1 movie and I just wanted to know how the story ends. I just can't wait for Part 2, which I am sure will be air sometime next year.

#4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth

- I need to read this book this year. Somehow it doesn't feel complete if I don't know what happened to Tris and Four

#5. The Escape by David Baldacci

 -- a new book which sound interesting. I love David Baldacci book and even though I have not read the rest of the series but knowing Baldacci style of writing it doesn't really matter which sequence you read the series. It will still be enjoyable.

I am so looking forward to read these books and crossed them off my to be read piles. I do have lots of book to read, so for November and December I might not be purchasing anymore books until I can reduce by TBR pile by at least 50%... hehehe...

Wish me luck!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...