Thursday, October 23, 2014

Today is all about you ... Happy Fifteen birthday

My darling Hazwan, you changed a lot in the last twelve months. Today at the age of fifteen you already know what you want. But most of them either involve with sports or musics. I hope that no matter which area of expertise you want to involve with always refer to Quran and Hadith as your guide. And remember that I love you so much and I will always love you.

birthday-hazwan-15

23.10.2014 - Happy Birthday to my dear son, may all of your dreams come true.

All I want for you is..
 - be all that you can be
 - be the best at what ever that you do
 - be yourself
 - what ever you do in life never go beyond what stated in the Quran and Hadith
 - Remember Allah always
 - and remember me always
 - be good to others
 - enjoy what you do, love what you do and if possible get paid for it
 - work hard and work smart
 - be kind to others especially to your brothers and sister
 - love yourself and take a good care of it
 - eat well and live a healthy lifestyle
 - let pray and du'a be your weapon and tools 
 - let Quran and Hadith be your guide

And remember I will always love you no matter how old you get.

Notes: I can't believe that 13 years ago today this happened---> The iPod line was announced by Apple on October 23, 2001.  The little gadget that really changed the world!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...