Monday, October 13, 2014

Project Life [ Week forty one]

Wow! I just can't believe how easy and fun it is to do my Project Life layout with Project Life app. In less than 10 minutes I finished making these two layouts. When I forget about being artistic and focus more on the photos and the stories, I am more likely to do Project Life layout. Adding some embellishments in the layout is an optional thing. If I want to, I add the embellishment using Phonto app. If you love digital scrapbook and if you love project life, you are going to love Project Life app.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FORTY ONE

PAGE 01
Week41a-web

PAGE 02
Week41b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week41a-webWeek41b-web

Done with Project Life app and Midnight Digital Project Life Kit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...