Monday, October 27, 2014

Project Life [ Week 43 ]

I finished making these layout yesterday while watching "How to get away with murder" episode 5 using only  Project Life app. I can't tell how much this app has help me make beautiful and fast results of a scrapbook page. You just have to try it for yourself. I am not an affiliate, I am just a fan who really enjoy Project Life app

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FORTY THREE

PAGE 01
Week43a-web

PAGE 02
Week43b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week43a-webWeek43b-web

Done with Project Life app, Strawberry Edition Kit . The title page I made using old collection of digital scrapbook paper.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...