Monday, October 20, 2014

Project Life [Week 42]

I was a little bit busy today that I didn't have my time planning my Project Life layout for week 42. I try squeezing in 10 minutes of my break time and made these layouts with   Project Life app. Love the results and I just focus my time and energy on the photos and the stories.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FORTY TWO

PAGE 01
Untitled

PAGE 02
Week 42-b

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 42-aWeek 42-b

Done with Project Life app and Kraft Edition and Just Add Color Project Life Kit with Digital Project Life Filler card from Styleboard Mini Kit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...