Monday, October 6, 2014

Project 365 [Week forty]

This week was packed and hectic with things related to work. I have a weird love and hate relationship with my job. I think being in IT industry this decade is horrible. We are under appreciated. I think people feel like they know what IT is all about and they don't need us to function. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 272- This little boy is way too cute for his own good. I love him dearly. 
day 272
day 273I am currently reading Mr Mercedes book. It's my first attempt at reading Stephen King book. Hopefully I can finish this book soon.

day 273

day 274Our trip to Kuala Terengganu. I just hate going so far away for work. It's time consuming and I have so many outstanding job at home.

day 274

day 275Second day at the workshop. Discussion on things that are not really up my ally.

day 275

day 276Discussion on the last day. Trying to wrap up everything before heading back to the office.
day 276

day 277It's time to go home to my hometown. The traffic was bad and it took us almost four hours to reach our destination.
day 277

day 278Happy Eid Adha to all. I am so happy to be here with my family. And I am sad that my mom is not here with us. 
day 278
------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty .  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...