Sunday, October 19, 2014

Project 365 [ Week forty two ]

The Week 42 was exceptionally fun and interesting. My day was pack with workshop and meetings. I also took one day off on Thursday to spend it with my daughter and celebrate her graduation day. My son also took his PT3 examination this week. Hopefully he will do well in the exams.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 286 - Workshop K Blueprint. Hemm another week and another workshop. Thinking and thinking about the future that we can't control.

 day 286

day 287 - Hanif is currently obsess with colors and as always I am happy to see him gets his hands dirty, doodle and color.
 day 287

day 288- I am already in the mood for twenty 15. I have already in the hunt for a beautiful planner and agenda. So far what I found was not pretty.
 day 288

day 289 - My daughter's graduation day. She will be graduating from Primary School in November.
 day 289

day 290 - It's the day of Apple Event and the launching of OS Yosemite for iMac and Macbook. So far I am loving the new OS and the new User Interface.
 day 290

day 291- Another new colors to add to Hanif's collection and mine. Looking forward to make my journal, planner and project life beautiful with these watercolor pencils.
 day 291

day 292 - I am happy to see these two play together and bonded. I am sure Hanif will miss his big brother when he went to college next year.
 day 292
------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty two.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...