Sunday, October 26, 2014

Project 365 [Week forty three]

The Week 43 was interesting. This week was when I realised who to trust and who not to trust, who can give cooperation and who can't. Any how, life was great because there were two days I was off from work. Life is always sweet when I don't have to work 5 days a week.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 293 - Workshop K Change Management. Hmm not really what I expect from change management point of view.
day 293


day 294 - Second day of K Change Management workshop. Totally different topic and totally different discussion.
day 294


day 295 - Today was a public holiday {Deepavali holiday]. It was great to be able to spend it with this little guy. 
day 295


day 296 - Celebrating my son 15 birthday. We went to Alamanda for lunch and a little bit of shopping.
day 296


day 297 - Love that I finally received my Project Life Core Kit by Heidi Swapp Favourite Things Edition. Yeah.. can't wait to play with it. So many pretty designs and beautiful colors.
day 297


day 298 -Weekend with this little boy is always so much fun. He learned a lot in less than a year. I wish my mom was here to hear me talking about how amazing Hanif is.
day 298


day 299 -And this is what I was working in this weekend. Making my 2015 planner pretty with wash tapes and colors.
day 299

------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty three.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...