Sunday, October 12, 2014

Project 365 [Week forty one]

What can I say about week forty one except it was interesting. I kind of having an epiphany - I just don't want to be in IT industry anymore. Somehow the thrill of it is gone. Hemm .. change of career is inevitable if I want to evolve and survive. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 279We were on our way back from my hometown. It was an interesting Eid and it was different. I miss my mom. 
day 279

day 280- I received a parcel from amazon.com. I ordered Project Life mini album. I wish there are many shops in Malaysia that carry Project Life brand. Hemmm maybe I should open one up right here in my area
day 280

day 281The first day of Futuregov forum Malaysia. I just don't have any strong opinion about this event. I am not excited or any thing. It feels normal. 
day 281

day 282- Attending Futuregov summit. It's about the same as Futuregov forum but with international delegates. Somehow I don't feel like making any new friends. 
day 282

day 283The last day of the summit and I have the urge to take photos with the banner. It would be interesting if my heart was in it. But it wasn't. Oooo I really wish I care enough about technology and making changes but at this point in my life that is not what I care about.
day 283

day 284- Weekend outing with my two kids.  I decided to got to The Garden instead of Suria KLCC. I have been going to KLCC for the past three days and I am not going there for the third time. 
day 284

day 285I bought these three books of Fearless series yesterday. I love the series and have them in a nice a beautiful cover is a must for my collection. I do wish they make a TV series or Movie out of this series.
day 285
------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty one.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...