Friday, October 3, 2014

October is for...

October is for

October is for…..

  • USPR again, one more paper on the 9th October. Hopefully this will be the last one
  • October Gratitude Project 2014
  • continue with my One Little Word assignment for October
  • Organize my photos for September and upload them to flickr
  • PT3 exams for form three students. Hopefully the integrity of these papers are intact 
  • continue with my Focus T25 workout routine just to stay in shape
  • travel back to my hometown for Eid this weekend
  • read at least three books from my haul this month
  • watching the rest of The Listener TV series (season 1,2, 3 and 4)
  • reorganise my bookshelf
  • play more with Project Life App. Make at least three non Project Life layout with Project Life App
  • watch at least three new movies this month
  • Project Life mini album project for Hanif [2014] - life as a two years old
  • Mac OS Yosemite

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...