Friday, October 31, 2014

October Favorites

Octoberfave-2014


OCTOBER FAVORITES

  • I am still so obsess with Project Life App. I am making most of my scrapbook pages using this app
  • I found a new TV Series which I like - "How to Get Away with Murder" by Shonda Rhimes. It's such an interesting story.
  • October is definitely not a good reading month for me. I only got to finished reading only two books - Mr Mercedes by Stephen King and Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Both books were so twisted and keeps me on edge the whole time. Love love them.
  • If you have not seen November Man movie, you need to watch it. It's the kind of movie that I enjoyed watching this month.
  • Making the time to take my photos out of my cellphone is also on my favorite weekly project that I have been loving this mont
  • I also celebrate my son's fifteen birthday this month. I just can't believe that this boy is fifteen this month.
  • Even though I have a lot of books to read, that doesn't stop me from buying more books in October. 
  • Font that I am loving is BeckyScript font from DigitalProjectLife store

I hope you had an amazing October. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...