Friday, October 24, 2014

I want to touch [....]

BOOKS!!! October Book Haul. It's that time of the month when I share what I bought in the month of October. Well this month is definitely not a great month for books. I did't read much book and didn't buy much book. October is definitely not my month.

My October Book Haul consists of the following:

1. Fearless Series by Francine Pascal
I totally love these series - Gia and Sam , Action and Fearless - Spy and everything related to it. When I saw that they printed the series in the new cover  I totally have to own them. 
oct-haul01

2. Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy next door by Stephanie Perkins
After I bought Isla and the Happily Ever After, I just have to buy the other two books in the series. I just wish I could buy them in the hardcover version.

 oct-haul02

 3. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
The second book of the 5th Waves series. I am not sure I want to continue reading the book because the first book was a little bit depressing for me. I bought it just because I want to have a copy in case I want to read them in the future.oct-haul03

4. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
A Science / time traveler fiction book which sound really interesting. oct-haul04

5. Only Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer
I am not sure what this book is all about. It was on sale for RM12.00 at Popular book store. 
  oct-haul05

6. The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahem
This is is such a beautiful cover  for a Cecelia Ahem book. This is also on sale at Popular book store.
 oct-haul06

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...