Saturday, October 18, 2014

10 things TV series I am loving in 2014

Back in 2010 I made a list of TV series I love. I realise that over the years, some new shows came along and some old ones were cancelled. I developed a taste for a new series and loving it. And also still loving the old favourites.

#1. Haven

I love this TV series. It is in Fifth Season. The story is base in Stephen King Novel "Colorado Kid". It has mystery and love story in it. I am not sure what Colorado Kid novel is all about but I am really into this story. Love Audrey Parker character.
  • FBI agent Audrey Parker arrives in Haven, Maine, to help the local police and joins forces with the Chief's son, Nathan Warnous. Whilst helping with everything in the small town Audrey finds out truths she never would've expected and together she and Nathan begin to unravel the 'troubles' that surround the local area and begin to become more and more engrossed with what is causing the strange occurences that are terrifying and even killing the locals. 
    Written by KellyMarie

#2. Devious Maids


What's not to love about the show, it has everything - secrets, ambitions, mystery, funny and brilliant quotes. I wrote 5 things why I love this show back in February.

#3. Scandal


I did not expect to love this show. After 10 minutes watching the first episode I was totally hooked. Now the show is in it's fourth season. So far I am not sure I am liking it. I think Olivia and Fitz storyline is getting a little bit boring for me. Hopefully this season can bring a lot of drama without going back to Olivia and Fitz storyline.

#4. Melissa and Joey


I love both Melissa and Joey Lawrence. It is such a joy watching those two raising a teenage girl and boy. I am definitely looking forward to the fourth season
"After a family scandal leaves Mel, a local politician, alone with her niece, Lennox, and nephew, Ryder, she hires a man named Joe to become the family's male nanny, or "manny"."

#5. Grimm


I am hooked with Grimm tv series. Somehow this show reminds me a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The show is currently on it's fourth seasons

#6. Witches of East End


I definitely watch any shows related to witches every since I watched Charmed back in late 1990s. I am kinda disappointed how the shows end in season 2. It's definitely on the darker side of magic.  I am hoping the third season will be more interesting.

#7.  Criminal Mind  


A classic favourite and this tv series is on it's season 10. Wow! love the show. It feels a little bit weird watching Jennifer Love Hewitt in this show. It felt like in any moment she is going to see the ghost of the victims.

#8. Teen Wolf  


Now it's on season four. The show is getting interesting each episodes even though I disagree when they kill off Allison.

#9. Grey's Anatomy


Still standing after fifteen years. It feels a little bit weird watching the show without Christina Yang. Seriously, no Christina? I basically grew up with this show. So many colourful characters to love and hate.

#10. How to get away with muder


Another Shonda Rhimes TV Series. This is a new one for me. I just downloaded the first three episodes of this show. I haven't seen them yet but from the description and the storyline, I will love this show.
"A group of ambitious law students and their brilliant criminal defense professor become involved in a twisted murder plot that promises to change the course of their lives."

If you love any TV series in this lists, let me know in the comment below. Or if you think there are other TV series that is not the lists that you think I might like, let me know in the comment below.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the time with your family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...