Saturday, September 27, 2014

Today I ..

Today-I-2004-09

Today I

  • am still trying to get back on fitness wagon. So hard to maintain a consistent schedule when it comes to fitness
  • am watching Melissa and Joey Season 3. So fun watching those two
  • am browsing some old photos. I planning on making a Project Life Mini album for my kids
  • hope that I can do Get Ripped by Jari Love
  • am reorganising my room and my office
  • decide to do 30 days of gratitude - write down one thing I am thankful for, for 30 days
  • plan to download a few new ebooks
  • decided to continue with my lesson at Digital Art Journal class by Jessica Sprague. I learn a lot in her class
  • just love staying at home and be with my kids
  • a bit disappointed with the Education System lately. The next UPSR exam will be on the 30th September. Hopefully my daughter will do great
  • am writing in my journal and embracing my One Little Word action for the month. 
  • have downloaded Supernatural Season 9. So I'll probably watched them back to back this weekend and this month. (if I can take the whole supernatural world back to back)
  • just realised that I haven't backup my August photos. Need to do that as soon as possible
  • feel a little bit disappointed with iPhone 6 or 6 plus review. I kind of hope that it is not as bad as I thought it was but it is bad. I really missed the good old days when I first saw iPhone , something new, exciting and out of this world. Lately there seems non of those are out there. Not even SONY can make me drool over their phone.
  • can't wait for OS Yosemite. I am hoping that this OS will at least surprise me and get me excited again
  • am loving Project Life App by Becky Higgins. At this app makes owning an iPhone worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...