Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Maze Runner , the Movie and the Quotes

I haven't get a chance to read the Maze Runner series yet. I am the kind of person who doesn't really care if I've read the book or not in order for me to watch a movie. It doesn't really matter because I enjoyed reading and watching the movie in no particular order.
I am so glad that last Sunday I went and watched this movie with my kid. I think this is the kind of story that I have to watch first and then read. This movie makes me want to read the whole series. I just can't wait to see what happened to Thomas and who is Thomas?



What do I think about the movie?

1. Go and watch them now. You will not regret it.
2. It has the Hunger Game theme but the memories wipes is a little bit scary. Not knowing who you are and where you came from is scary
3. My only reason to watch this movie is because of Dylan O'Brian. 
4. The Maze was a little bit scary for me. A lot of things could go wrong in the Maze. I also like MinHo character. I think he is the true Maze Runner.
5. I am just curious to what happened withe the rest of the Glade that stay behind?

3 of my favourite Quotes from the movie 

#1. "Just follow me and run like your life depends on it. Because it does."


#2. " Things are changing. There's no denying it"


#3. If you ain't scared you ain't human


(photos credits: various sources from internet)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...