Monday, September 1, 2014

September is for...

septemberisfor

September is for…..
  • USPR, hoping that my daughter will do well in this exam
  • finish 30 days of lists for September 2014
  • continue with my One Little Word assignment for August and September
  • Organize my photos for August and upload them to flickr
  • Plan and schedule post for 30 days of lists project.
  • continue with my Focus T25 workout routine just to stay in shape
  • travel back to my hometown to visit my father during the school holiday
  • read at least two books
  • make a work plan for the next three weeks
  • read project management book or getting things done book again
  • prepare myself physically and mentally for what to comes in September
  • adjusting to a life without my mother. It is not an easy thing to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...