Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September favorites

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES

  • I am still keep my eyes open for iPhone 6. I have mixed feelings about it. I have not decided if I want to buy them or not
  • Project Life App is definitely the highlight of the month. I am loving the apps and so obsess with it.
  • I thought that UPSR exam will be over by now but I was totally wrong. I can't believe that the whole examination system has been tainted.
  • I think that September is a close to good reading month for me. I just finished reading the Silkworm and I am still processing. Such a long and complicated book. I've finished reading these books and these books for the month of September. That bring a total of 5 books this month. It's some kind of record for me.
  • I am finally caught up with Project Life layouts, thanks to Project Life App.
  • I am loving Witches of East End Season 2, Mistresses Season 2 and Teen Wolf this month. I am looking forward to Bones, Haven, Greys Anatomy, Scandal, Criminal Minds and CSI for the next month
  • A lof of books to read for next month because I bought a lot of books in September.

I hope you had an amazing September. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...