Friday, September 26, 2014

September Book Haul 2014

September is a good reading month for me. I got most of my To be read list crossed off. I like embers myself in a make believe world. Get aquatinted with the characters which some I love and some I dislike. Shopping for books are one of many form of therapy I find very helpful. I like decorating my room and house with beautiful books

My September Book Haul consists of the following:

#1. The Kill Order by James Dashner
- After watching The Maze Runner movie, I wanted to read the whole series. I bought the whole series at Kinokuniya, KLCC.

IMG_3728

#2. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

IMG_3727

#3. The Death Cure by James Dashner

IMG_3718

#4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner

IMG_3720

#5. Play Dead by Harlan Coben
I have never read Harlan Coben novel before. Since it was on sale, I bought the book at Popular Bookstore, Batu Pahat, Johor.

IMG_3722

#6. Vampire Academy by Racheal Mead
I just got to have this book. Love the cover.  I bought the book at Popular Bookstore, Batu Pahat, Johor.

IMG_3717

#7. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

IMG_3715

#8. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
This is also the first book I bought by Liane Moriarty. This is also a book I bought just because I love the cover. I got this from Amazon. com.  

IMG_3714

#9. 365 Journal Writing Ideas by Rossi Fox
Another  book I bought from Amazon. com. Need inspiriting for writing in my journal.

365 Journal Writing Ideas

#10. Lux Consequences by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I wasn't planning to buy these books but when I saw that Kinokuniya has these three books in stock, I immediately grabbed them. I am not sure if by next month they will have these in stock.

Lux Consequences by Jennifer L. Armentrout

#11. Lux Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Lux Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

#12. Lux Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Lux Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout

{Photos taken by Me and Hazim. Model by Hazim and Me. Camera used Canon 60D portrait lens}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...