Saturday, September 6, 2014

Project Life [ Week thirty four ]

Week Thirty Four I am slowly getting back into my normal routine. I was not as easy as I would have hope. I felt alone most of the time even though I was not really alone. The emptiness and the loneliness sometimes sound so loud that made me feel like I am nearly drowning.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK THIRTY FOUR

PAGE 01
week34a-web


PAGE 02
Week34b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
week34a-webWeek34b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...