Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Project Life [ Week Thirty Five]

Making myself busy in Week 35 seems to be number one on my to do list. I need to stay busy and I need to be busy. I felt like if I stop for just a moment I might cry and fall apart. I can't afford to fall apart. My kids needs me especially now. My daughter is taking her big exam today (UPSR) and I have to be there for her emotionally and mentally. Life amazingly enough does move on weather you want them to or not.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK THIRTY FIVE

PAGE 01
week35a-web


PAGE 02
Week35b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
week35a-webWeek35b-web

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...