Monday, September 29, 2014

Project Life [Week 39]

Ever since I got my hand on Project Life App I am totally hooked. I think for the rest of the year I am going to make my project life layout using only this app. I've finished making these layouts in less than 10 minutes. All my photos are from Dropbox that means I have access to all my photos any time any where. Maybe in the next update will have integration with Flickr. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK THIRTY NINE

PAGE 01
Week39-a-web

PAGE 02
Week39-b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week39-a-webWeek39-b-web

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...