Sunday, September 28, 2014

Project Life [Week 39]

This week is an organising week. I want my work place to look different and energising. Looking for more modern and contemporary look. Getting rid of all of unnecessary clutter. I have way too much stuffs.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 265- My iPhone at the moment. Currently I am in love with iPhone 5S. Not too crazy with iPhone 6. Hopefully by next year they will come up with a beautiful phone.
day 265


day 266With my favourite coffee early in the morning at the office. The only thing that makes going to work worth while. Right now I am in the mode of rearranging and organising my office
day 266


day 267 - New books I ordered from Amazon.com arrived today. Too bad the other two books are paperback not hardcover.
day 267


day 268Currently reading The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith. Such a long book and I am not sure if I can finished it this week.
day 268


day 269I am in the middle of making an album for my son. He will be going to collage soon and I want to give him this album as a reminder of his life at home.
day 269


day 270This little guy is way too cute playing by himself and just enjoying his environment. I went to Sony Centre yesterday and to my surprise there's no Sony Vaio in the store. Are they phasing out Sony Vaio all together? Hemmm...
day 270


day 271My soon to be full book rack. I am going to finished reading all the books in here. Hopefully sometime this year. 
day 271
------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty nine.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...