Monday, September 22, 2014

Project Life Week 37 and Week 38

I am totally excited when I saw that Project Life app is now available on Apple Store. Without thinking twice I bought the app. This is the most fun and exciting app I've bought in September. I will write a review about the app sometime this week.

For today here are my layouts for week 37 and week 38

All done with Project Life app and I added embellishment using Phonto app

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK THIRTY SEVEN

PAGE 01
Week 37-1
PAGE 02
Week 37-2
SIDE BY SIDE
Week 37-1Week 37-2

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK THIRTY EIGHT

PAGE 01
Week38-a

PAGE 02
Week38-b

SIDE BY SIDE
Week38-aWeek38-b

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...