Sunday, September 21, 2014

Project 365 // [Week 38]

This is the most adorable week of my life. I like that I only have to work three days out of five. I wanted to take the whole week off but I wanted to safe my leave for later this year. So looking forward to November and December. Can't wait for this year to be over with. I miss my mom every single day. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 258Having breakfast with this little is a challenge. Lately getting him to eat is not easy. He already develop a taste buds. Some foods just not up his ally.
day 258

day 259I finally got the Maze Runner book series. I love the movie and now I can't wait to read the book.
day 259

day 260I am listening to Mean Streak audiobook by Sandra Brown. I haven't read anything by Sandra Brown in really long time. Love the book even though there were things that bugs me. Overall I enjoy the book.
day 260

day 261I finally upgrade my iPad Air to IOS 8. Love the new iOS even though on the surface there's nothing new. I just love this new wallpaper. So pretty. Still downloading for iPhone and iPad mini.
day 261

day 262Today is the last day working with this lady - Mits. She will be leaving us to be with her beloved husband in Johor. All the best to her.
day 262

day 263- Another outing at KLCC. Getting my new Selphy. My old Selphy broke down due to heavy duty printing. I just love this new Selphy because it support AirPrint. Now I can print directly from my iMac.
day 263

day 264Taking photo of this little early this morning. He really can follow instruction. I got a few shoots of him which I intend to make a Project Life layout with it.
day 264
------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty eight.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...