Monday, September 15, 2014

Project 365 [ Week 37]

All I can say is week thirty seven was a crazy crazy crazy week. It was suppose to be the week for my daughter to take her UPSR exam and be done with it. Then the unthinkable happened, some not so responsible people leak the exams. All the UPSR candidates have to take another exam on the 30th. Seriously? 
Anyway life must go on and so does my 365 Project for 2014. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 251I finished reading Insurgent today. Such an interesting book. So much going on and so many new characters introduce. Tris and Four fought a lot in this book.Hemmm
image

day 252The first day of USPR exam for my daughter. I took three days of just to be there for her and gave her moral support. Be her cheerleader. And these are the pencils that she brought with her.
day 252

day 253I started reading this book (the 9th Girl by Tami Hoag) yesterday and I am loving it so far. This is my first read from this author. 
day 253

day 254By today we already know that UPSR Sciences paper was leak and they have to take the exam on the 30th. Little did we know later that afternoon, the English paper was declared leak as well and they have to retake the exam
image

day 255It's Friday and I just want to make my daughter happy. I took her with me to work. We happy and having fun. But by the evening I was feeling sick and can't stay in the office any longer.
Untitled

day 256Such a beautiful sight. I am happy to see that my reading bug has bitten my son. Finally something I can share with him. I love buying him books
Untitled

day 257I've finished this book today and I also went to get my birth certificate reprint. So much hassle I have to go through to get my name right.
day 257
------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty seven.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...