Sunday, September 7, 2014

Project 365 {week 36]

If I can sum up 2014 , year of challenges and heartbroken. Somehow 2014 felt long and uncertain. I know I have been complaining that the days move way too fast but when I think about it somehow it moves slower in comparison. So many sad things happened this year and so does so many beautiful things. I just hope that I am able to see the light to celebrate the good things and remember the bad things at the same time. If that ever make any sense at all.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 244- I was sick on Monday. It was a public holiday here in Malaysia and I can't enjoy the time off. I spend it in bed and at the clinic
day 244

day 245- I was feeling a little bit better little bit better today. Suddenly I have the urge to buy myself a brand new TV for my room. It's long over due. Love that this TV has a wireless build in and I can watch Youtube right from my Smart TV.
day 245

day 246 -   I finally went back to work today. I was glad that I have an Introductory Course to ISMS. Very dry topic but I had so much fun being some place else other than my room.
day 246

day 247-  Now I am so obsess with fictional and make believe world. My sweet escape this month is Insurgent. Such a hard and different world from the present. 
day 247

day 248- I received the books that I ordered from Amazon.com. So happy to add these three books in my collections.
day 248

day 249It's Saturday and all three of my kids were at school this morning. I spend it with this little boy while listening to Roar.

day 249

day 250- The three of us ate ice cream while waiting for my daughter to finish her tuition class.
day 250
------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty six.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...