Friday, September 19, 2014

Life is what you make it .... six years down the road

Six years ago I made this layout and posted them right here in my blog. A lot has happened and a lot has changed since then.

2008

Life*is*what*you*make*it

Back2School youandme graduationday1

scrapbook*heaven

My scrapbook style also changed. Right now I am more into Project Life kinda of layouts and Art Journal layouts
I just love to see how I'm evolving not only personally but also creatively. So many things to learn and so many new things to explore.

2014

home-web
this

  funatthepark-web

and this

  5thing-rightnow-web

and this

  ramadandaily-1-web

I am excited to see how my style will change in six years to come. Hopefully I am still alive to explore, learn and create more beautiful things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...