Thursday, September 11, 2014

Kertas UPSR Bahasa Inggeris Bocor?!!!! Seriously???

Not a again??? Really???? UPSR PUN BOLEH BOCOR KE???? Urgh!!!!!! I feel like screaming and breaking something!!


Those were the feelings and the thoughts that came rushing through my mind right this moment. I know, I know I should not write a blog post while I am angry and disappointed. But these is just too much!!!!!!!

I am so disappointed with the system.  It's only UPSR and it's not a life or death situation. People are stupid enough to leak something like this and teach our children to cheat?!!!!
Seriously!!!?? Are we that kind of society who are willing to do what ever it takes just to be number one or to meet our set KPIs?? AGAIN SERIOUSLY??!!!!!!!

OK, OK, OK I NEED TO CALM DOWN. TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND BREATH. Everything happened for a reason. I know that. Those were the thoughts that run through my mind yesterday when they announced that UPSR Science paper postpone to September 30th. But now today ENGLISH Paper??? Then tomorrow they will announce that USPR candidates have to take the whole exam again on September 30th. The integrity of the whole education system has been compromise now. No one wants to get 5As like this.

Maybe the whole UPSR system should end a little bit earlier than planned.

As a mother of a USPR candidate, I am deeply frustrated and disappointed with the whole situation. What kind of advice or encouragement I should give to my kid? It's so hard to be objective. All I want to say to her are that exams doesn't dictate weather you are a good person or not, exam is just an exam and it's not life or death situation. Believe in ALLAH, Pray Hard, Pray for Guidance and Believe that Everything Happened for a Reason.

My other two kids are going to take another big exam at the end of the year - PK3 and SPM. I just hope that those people in charge learn from this and make sure that the same thing never ever happened AGAIN.

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME WE THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE TO ASSESS OUR KIDS KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES. EXAM ALONE DOSEN'T SEEMS TO WORK ANYMORE.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...