Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Creating something to get by....

As far as I can remember I have always have digital scrapbook by my side no matter what happened in my life. No matter how sad or depress I get, I can always count on digital scrapbook to lift up my spirit and help me deal with life.

I don't think I've shared with you my latest 12x12 scrapbook layouts. These layouts were created with Pixelily Designs Kits.

#1. Collecting Moments: August by Pixelily Designs

5thing-rightnow-web

#2. Shop Till You Drop by Pixelily Designs

rememberthis-web
{this layout is a tribute to my mother. I missed her so much. It really helps a lot when I can document her amazing life as far as I can remember. What she means to me and the last few days that I get to talked to her were the last I remembered the most}

And this is my attempt at Digital Art Journalling. Right now I am taking Digital Art Journal class at JessicaSprague.com . She is one of my favourite instructor.
I am so obsess with brushes right now!

life-is-beautiful-web

Jessica asked us to do our own take with the lesson 1 prompt (Heart). So far I am happy that I can copy her layout and learn the technique first. This is definitely out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...