Friday, September 5, 2014

August Book Haul 2014

I have not had a really great August. I didn't do any much reading. Coping with a lost of a parent isn't something that you can get over with in a heartbeat. One of many ways of couping with lost (at least for me) was hauling new books. I didn't get as much books as I would have like but it's enough to get me excited again about living.

My August Book Haul consists of the following:

#1. Belajar Tajwid dengan berkesan by Muhammad Nazir Mohammad Khalid
I definitely need to brush up on my Tajweed. This book is colourful and easy to follow. It's thin enough to carry anywhere you go.
bookhaul-august-01


#2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
This is definitely a book I bought just because I love the color of the book - grey and pink. My favourite. I heard good things about this book, hopefully I will enjoy it.
bookhaul-august-02


#3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.
I just got to buy this book. I don't know how long they will sell them in hardcover in my local store. I have not read any of Stephanie Perkins book but I intend to read them once I got my hand on the other two books from her.
bookhaul-august-03


#4. Private LA by James Patterson & Mark Sullivan
Another series by James Patterson that I have not read before. 
bookhaul-august-04


#5. Gone by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge
Never read this series before. Looking forward to it.
bookhaul-august-05


#6. Power Play by Danielle Steel
It has been a long since the last time I read a book by Danielle Steel. She was one of my favourite author when I was growing up. I can't wait to read her book again.
bookhaul-august-06


#7. The Playful Parenting by Julia Deering
I need to study this and be more creative with my toddler. I need the push and the inspiration.
bookhaul-august-07


#8. To all the boys I've loved before by Jenny Han
I never read a book by this author yet but I heard a lot of good things about this book. Something light and feel good.
bookhaul-august-08

#9. 101 Wasiat Emas dari Al Quran 
Something I really need for the soul. There are so many things I have not uncover from the Quran. I intend to learn more about it.
bookhaul-august-09


#10. Mr Mercedes by Stephen King
I bought this hardcover book just because I think it's beautiful and would look good on my bookshelf. And I really really want to read this book.
bookhaul-august-10

{Photos taken by Me. Model by Hazim. Camera used Canon 60D portrait lens}



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...