Sunday, September 7, 2014

#30lists // 7.Chores I actually enjoy

S14 List Header 7


Interesting prompt for #30lists project. I have never really have any chores that I actually enjoy doing. The chores that get on my lists are the one I least dreading doing.

Prompt #7. Chores I actually enjoy 


30dayslists-07

Chores that I enjoy doing
  • Vaccum
  • groceries shopping
  • organise my closet
  • organise my bookshelf
  • making to do lists

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...