Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#30lists // 3. If I had an extra hour a day

S14 List Header 3

It turns out that I have a lot of projects in my mind which I would love do if I have tons of hours. I might get to check them off my lists if I have an amazing time management skills and really focus on making things happen/

Prompt #3. If I had an extra hour in the day

30dayslists-03

If I had an extra hour in the day
  • doing Project life
  • taking photos around my neighbourhood
  • do facial
  • eat out with friends
  • cook something healthy
  • exercise for one hour
  • making beautiful notebook cover
  • taking an online class
  • study hadith dan tafseer Quran
  • catch up with old friends
  • chill out and watch new movie
(probably I will need more than one hour for this.... heheh... anyway it would be nice to have at least an hour for your self)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Nurul Afifah said...

this is interesting. i might just join it. and yes you will need more than one hour to do this. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...