Sunday, September 21, 2014

#30lists // 21. Podcast I love

I don't really listen to podcast but lately I am getting into audible. I can't believe that listening to audiobook can be so much fun.

Prompts_21

Prompt #21. Podcast I love

30dayslists-21

Podcast I love
  • NYPD Red 2
  • the fault in our stars
  • The Target
  • The hit
  • The Cucokoo's Calling
  • Veronica Mars Original Mystery audiobook
  • Divergent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...