Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#30lists // 2. I can't pass up...

S14 List Header 2

I am still not feeling so good today. My fever still doesn't go away. I took the day off from work to rest and recuperate. I hope that tomorrow I will feel so much better and can resume my normal routine.

Prompt #2. I can't pass up....

30dayslists-02

I can't pass up..
  • chocolate
  • a good book
  • a good movie
  • running
  • a good music
  • travelling to Paris, Rome and Spain
  • Umrah and Hajj
  • to give something back to the community
  • taking the day off
  • personal grooming 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

anewlis said...

CHOCOLATE definitely should have been added to my list!

anewlis said...

CHOCOLATE definitely should have been added to my list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...