Wednesday, September 17, 2014

#30lists // 17. Reasons to move forward

It's the first day of work for me after a long weekend. I am just not in a good place right now. I am so happy that today prompt help me to move forward.


  S14 List Header 17

Prompt #17. Reasons to move forward

30dayslists-17

Reasons to move forward
  • be thankful that I am still alive
  • my kids are growing up and they need their mother to be strong
  • be the best mother that I can be
  • so many beautiful places to visit and explore
  • new technology is still in development waiting for me to get my hands on it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...