Friday, September 12, 2014

#30lists // 12. Must haves for a night in

Friday could not come fast enough. I am looking forward to this weekend to spend them with my family. Next week is a school holiday so that means the traffic is going to be smooth to work. Can't wait!

And for today list I consider all the things in the lists if I am spending the night or the weekend in. Things that can kept me entertain and fulfilling at the same time.

  S14 List Header 12

Prompt #12. Must haves for a night in

30dayslists-12

Must haves for a night in
  • a good book 
  • peanuts
  • a cup of hot chocolates
  • great music
  • comfy pajamas
  • new movie to watch with the family
  • a journal
  • a portable printer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Mandy Justin said...

Hot chocolate and a good book are definitely awesome "must-haves" for a night in!

I found your blog when searching for day 12's list, since I'm participating in the 30 Days of Lists too, but I'm not sure yet how to log in to see the lists… I'll have to go through and read some of your other lists! This is definitely a fun challenge to be doing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...