Monday, September 1, 2014

#30lists // 1. Today is brought to you by..

Prompts_1

I just can't believe that today is already September. It's the first day of September and it's a public holiday here because yesterday was our Merdeka Day. I wanted so bad for this day to go smoothly just because I have so many projects I wanted to do. I am so sick that all I want to do is sleep. I took a few pills and antibiotic this afternoon after a visit to a doctor. I got tomorrow off to recuperate. I am feeling a little bit better the evening after a long sleep.

Prompt #1. Today is brought to you by.....

30dayslists-01

Today is brought to you by...

  • haniz-eyecandy.blogspot.com
  • happy thoughts
  • positive attitude
  • the Cuckoo's calling novel
  • Hit The Floor Season 2
  • 30 days of lists project
  • ipad
  • iphone
  • love
  • amazing project this month

I used the free kit that comes with 30 days of lists September project. Adjust the quick page  with the title prompt to 4x6 size. This time around I will print my 30 days of lists on 4x6 paper and slip them into my Project life mini album. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...