Tuesday, September 23, 2014

10 things // Project Life App

Finally I am able to get my hands on Project Life App and I am obsessed with it. On the day the app is available in the app store I immediately purchased it without thinking twice. It's the kind of app that you have been waiting for all your life as a memory keeper and a scrapbooker.



10 things why I'm in love with Project Life App

#1.  The App is a universal app - that means I can make my Scrapbook layouts either on my phone or my iPad

#2. It comes with four beautiful kits from Project Life line. You can also buy more kits through InApp Purchased

#3. It also comes with a few classic and popular templates which makes creating scrapbook layout so much easier

#4. Easily print 4x6 photos directly from the app to AirPrint printer. I mostly used this to make a two 4x3 photos for my Project Life mini album or for my journal.

#5. Dropbox Integration is definitely a plus in my book. I kept most of my digital project life kits and photos in my dropbox. I can just pull out all the things that I need right from dropbox

#6. Easily add journaling right from the app. I just wish in the next version, I can add journaling on photos as well.

#7. Seamlessly sharing completed pages with friends and family – especially on Instagram

#8. Making a layout like these with my phone in less than two minutes

Week38-a #ProjectLifeApp another quick and easy layout while relaxing on my sofa #projectlife #projectlife2014 #photooftheday Another layout using #projectlifeapp. I just can't stop. So much fun and easy #projectlife #projectlife2014 #love #scrapbook Week 37-2
#9. Changing the templates to your liking is easy - you can change the background colour and even change the photo round corner to square corner effortlessly.

Hanif-web

#10. When your basic layout is done, adding Lettering and elements becomes so much easier. I just export the photos and open the photo in Phonto to add a fe touches. I  kind of hope that I can layer image or photos like Phonto in Project Life app.

If you only buy one app for scrapbook this year, Project Life App should be the app to buy. I am not an affiliate to Project Life or Becky Higgins, I am just a fan who enjoy beautiful things and simple and easy to use app.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...