Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Project Life [Week Thirty Two]

I am trying really hard to be okay, to be normal again and do normal things. It's harder than I thought to pick up your life. I am forcing myself to scrapbook and do project life layout because this is the only activity than can help me mentally and emotionally.
Today I made Project Life Week 32 layouts. I really went all out with the journal. It's a little deeper than I intended but somehow I want to capture the feelings and the emotions

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK THIRTY TWO

PAGE 01
Week32a-web


PAGE 02
Week32b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week32a-webWeek32b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...