Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Project Life [Week Thirty One]

I am slowly picking up my life. It's not easy to recover from my lost. Losing your mother is not something that is easy to recover. I know if my mom is here, she probably scolded me if I cry all the time. She wants me to do things that make me happy and live my life to the fullest.
I do take photos daily but I am slowly catching up with my Project Life layout. I don't really felt inspire at the moment but slowly I am getting there. 
Anyway I got a chance to do Project Life Layout for 31 only. I have week 32 and 33 to make by this week if I want to catch up. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK THIRTY ONE

PAGE 01
Week31a-web


PAGE 02
Week31b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week31a-webWeek31b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...