Monday, August 4, 2014

Project Life [Week 29] and [Week 30]

I am finally back into my normal routine. Saying goodbye to Ramadan and welcoming Syawal with my family. I took a week off from work and really have a great holiday. I just wanted Sunday to be a lot longer. I want my time off from work. I just realise that I am not enjoying my work as much. All I want to do is spend my time with my family. We only have so little time on this earth to do mundane things. 

Anyway I got a chance to do Project Life Layout for week 29 and week 30. I will probably try to do Project Life layouts for week 31 some time this week.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK TWENTY NINE

PAGE 01
Week29a-web


PAGE 02
Week29b-web


SIDE by SIDE
Week29a-webWeek29b-web


THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK THIRTY


PAGE 01
Week30a-web


PAGE 02
Week30b-web


SIDE by SIDE
Week30a-webWeek30b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...