Sunday, August 17, 2014

Project 365 [ Week Thirty two]

Week thirty two was the hardest week of my life. My mom died at the aged of 70 years old. She was and always will be the greatest woman in my life. Everything feels empty. I want to say that I am lost but somehow I kept hearing my mom voice telling me to be strong and remember Allah. Everything in this world are just a loan. Nothing ever belong to us including our body.
Anyway these were all the photos I've managed to capture in spite of being depress and heartbroken.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 216 - The first Monday I started woking after a long holiday. Not many people are working today. I went to Maybank today, closed my kids account bank and transfer all their money to Tabung Haji.

day 216

day 217 - My son wanted to have his own iPhone. I wanted to buy him an iPhone 5c but somehow I can't find it. It was out of stock. When I google it, apparently the sales of iPhone 5c was not that good. People tend to buy iPhone 5s. So today my son got his iPhone 5s with his own money. He paid half cash and the rest instalment to me.

day 217


day 218 - Today is my mom birthday. Too bad I was far away to celebrate it with her. I wished her Happy Birthday that morning. And this is my youngest playing with my shoes. Way too big for his tiny and cute feet.

day 218

day 219 - Thursday morning. I went to work as usual. Little did I know that today was the day my mom was admitted to hospital. It was the most terrifying thing.

day 219

day 220 - I didn't get much sleep. I was at the hospital to whole night last night. Today is Friday and this was the day that my mom passed away. She died in the hospital on Friday at 5:35pm. 

day 220

day 221 - It's Saturday. The day we buried my mom. These was the content of her beg that she took with her to the hospital. It just broke my heart to see this.

day 221

day 222 - the second day of my life without a mother. It sure feels empty. 

day 222

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty two.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...